Thursday, September 6, 2007

Nose skin

If you only have one door, reinforce the window. Floor construction is now underway, but grew as the trailer grew, so I will show a picture later how it turned out. The connection of the floor and the wall needs to be very strong. The floor joists are 1 x 2 pine.











A spar is fabed up according to plans, and installed on one side. Make two spars.













The plans had curves drawn out for this piece, but i cut the inside curve only. The outside I let overhang. Starting at the bottom glue, staple, clamp, bend, staple, and then clamp.











Here is where I discovered the incorrect measurement at the bottom, and my curve was off. Straitening it was challenging.












Trim the out side. On the second side I cut the ply to length and installed it. When the glue dried I trim both sides. I now installed the second spar on the inside.

Next move towards the rear.

No comments: